Sunday, July 3, 2016

Summer Family Trip!

   For the past four years, my family has gone to Illinois to visit my dad's family. While we are there, we rent a lake house and my uncle brings his boat out so all the kids(and some adults) can go tubing, water skiing, and knee boarding. We had our yearly trip a few weeks ago and it was a blast! We even went fishing on my uncle's boat and near the dock. Here are some pictures from the lake:
 Early morning at the lake. It was already around 75 degrees Fahrenheit.  
 Chillin' by the lake with my cousins.
 Creepy the Stuffed Beaver.
 Another sunny, hot day!



Pano of the dock.



   Another cool thing that we did that we can't do in California is catch fireflies! There are so many there and it is amazing to watch them light up in the dark! They are very strange looking bugs. When you catch them, they look like lean beetles.


   Although all the activities were very fun, the most important thing about the trip was making memories with friends and family. I know, it sounds REALLY corny, but it is true! You never know what will happen so, when you visit family from out of town(or family comes to visit you) try to make the most of the time you have together.
   I have told you about my trip, I want to here about yours! Please comment about your summer and any blog ideas are appreciated! Please share this blog with your friends, and don't be afraid to ask questions about middle school, or any of my other blog posts!
NOTICE: I have just started another blog about the animated mystery show, Gravity Falls! If you are interested, here is the link to it
http://thegravityfallsexplorer.blogspot.com 

2 comments:

  1. That lake looks so beautiful and peaceful. Also, Creepy is the perfect name for that beaver! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lake looks so beautiful and peaceful. Also, Creepy is the perfect name for that beaver! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete