Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New Middle Schoolers

   I know no one wants to say it, but school is starting soon! And if you just promoted from sixth grade, in my school district, you will be going into seventh grade. The first year of middle school. Leaving the small world of elementary school behind and going to a new place. Middle school. On your first day, the classes and buildings may seem scary, but as you start to get used to the routine of moving classes and all the people, you will see that middle school isn't scary, it is actually fun! You may think that I am crazy, but I liked the new learning environment, new friends, and the new teachers. I had gone to the same school from kindergarten to sixth grade, and when I promoted from sixth grade to seventh, I was ready for something new.
   The first day is hard. You meet your new teachers(make a good first impression here!) which isn't very hard but one, you don't know some of the people in your classes and two, you have no idea where to meet your friends for lunch or what their classes are! I have a tip for this that will make lunch times SO much easier! Be prepared and talk to your friends before the first day of school about where you are going to meet(see my Lunch In Middle School Doesn't Be Scary post for more details) so you don't have to stress about it during class.
   Another point that is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY important about middle school is to be nice to EVERYONE! Your never know, the girl who sits next to you in Spanish might be your future best friend! I know, it can be extremely hard to be nice to people who are rude, mean, or just super annoying, but you don't know what the person might be going through!
   Lastly, if you want to be SUPER successful in middle school, be organized! Use dividers, folders, and binders to keep all your nice and neat(see my post about organization and binders for visuals and other binder details)!
   That is my post about starting middle school! Thank you for reading and have fun in middle school!

   I also want to hear your questions about middle school! Don't be shy! Click that comment button and ask away! I would love to hear what you have to say! So If you have any questions about middle school, comment!
   Also, if you like this blog and you want to know when a new blog post has come out, follow my blog! Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment